ErieMoms

I am a mom to a little girl born 2-23-12 and am looking for other mothers with similar age children to get together with for play dates, and mommy talk ! I am a new mom who is a bit older and doesn't have any friends with young kids (YET!)

Views: 1520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Everyone -- the 21st might work for me.  I'll check with husband and get back to you.  We just moved last weekend, so things are pretty crazy around our house!!! 

Lindsey 

I could probably make 21st too

Hi Everyone!  Hope your weekend is going well.  If anyone has a definite, "yes" on the 21st or other suggestions? It be great to get everyone who has had part in this conversation to meet up at least our first meeting.

Yes to 21st for me

Jennifer and Lindsey....are we going to shoot for the 21st?  or should we hold out hoping to hear from the others? 

I'd say shoot for 21st and hope others can join us. but if not I am always up for  a 2nd get together.... wht do you think?

I emailed diana, only other person I see in posts is Jessica but I had to friend her before I could email her. If 21st works for Lindsey then hopefully we will hear from diana soon too.. looking forward to this

Great...hope we all can make it! 

Ahh, sorry ladies.  We just moved and still don't have the internet, so I'm having trouble staying up to date on my emails.  I cannot make the 21st after all.  We have a birthday party in Ohio for my nephew.  Sorry! 

Lindsey 

Hello ladies...

I think that the 21st will work for me but I need to inquire with the Nanny. I will confirm with her tomorrow and get back to you all. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Lindsey, sorry to hear you're unable to make the 21st.   However, unless something goes terribly wrong (like what could go wrong with a bunch of great women and moms getting together?) I'd assume we'll have another get together and hope you can join us then after things settle a bit for you!

Jennifer, Tricia, and Diana,

Would you ladies like to try for the 21st?  Anyone want to shoot out some time frames? And confirm a location?  This will be a great time, looking forward to it!

Anytime that allows me to be home by 3.... Depending on everyone's location for the place Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden or anyplace works for me

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Coming up

Pumpkin D'Light Walking Tour: Saturday, Oct. 4, 5-10 p.m.; Erie County Conservation District, Headwaters Park, 1927 Wager Road; hundreds of lighted pumpkins along a 1-mile trail. Cost: $3; $2 ages 2-11; younger than 2, free.

Blessing of Animals and Harvest Festival: Sunday, Oct. 5, 1 p.m.; Cathedral of St. Paul Episcopal, 134 W. Seventh St.; petting zoo, food, bake sale and more. Info: 452-3779, www.cathedralofstpaul.org.

Members

A place for Erie's Moms to talk, share and learn.

© 2014   Created by Admomistrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/************* DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! **************/ var s_code=s.t(); if(s_code)document.write(s_code)