ErieMoms

I am a mom to a little girl born 2-23-12 and am looking for other mothers with similar age children to get together with for play dates, and mommy talk ! I am a new mom who is a bit older and doesn't have any friends with young kids (YET!)

Views: 1510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not a big lunch eater so whatever suits your taste buds is fine for me.  Not seen the inside of either for awhile.  Sometime between noon and 1pm?  or would you rather do breakfast? 

Hi all...

I suggest Sunday, April 21st - Noon at Olive Garden.

Tricia that sounds perfect

Sounds great!  Meet up in the lobby?  Any clues to who is who or should we just walk up to gals and make fools of ourselves?

I will be in jeans and a blue city of erie sweatshirt brown and grey hair with glasses

Hope you all have fun -- sorry I can't make it!! 

:)

Lindsey we will miss you but that's a great excuse for another ladies get together at a later date... My hubby said we should carry diaper bags instead of purses to identify each other ... Lol

Whoever arrives first, please check in with hostess and reserve a table for 6 under "ERIE MOMS". Tell the hostess where you will be sitting so when we check in with them and they can direct us to the 1st person. I have long brown hair and will be in jeans... So it will be myself, Jennifer, Michelle and Diana? Anyone else? Lindsey - I'm bummed you're unable to attend. We will plan another get together soon :-)  

Ok I'm confused there is four of us but reserve table for 6?

I was just thinking the same thing! LOL  6???  4 at best right?  And I will be in jeans with brown hair, but on the shorter side.  3 of us in jeans with brown hair.  What contrast! LOL

I was hoping that maybe others could make it - positive thinking! LOL... OK - reservation for 4 :-)

Good!  I like surrounding myself with positive people! LOL.  Ok, so I am going to plan on Tricia, Jennifer, and myself meeting in the lobby at the Olive Garden at noon?  Is this right?  I haven't seen any comments from Diana? Anyone reach her?  I'd rather look like a goof staring at people in the lobby than galavanting around the restaurant," Are you Tricia? Jennifer? if that's ok? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Coming up

ZABAWA POLISH FESTIVAL: Friday, Aug. 22, 5-10 p.m.; Saturday, Aug. 23, 1-10:30 p.m., and Sunday, Aug. 24, noon-6 p.m.; Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 2220 Reed St.; Polish food, polka music, dancing, raffles. Cost: Free. Info: 456-0671,www.holytrinityrc.org.

NORTH EAST NATIONAL RIB FEST: Friday, Aug. 22, 4:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; Saturday, Aug. 23, noon-12:30 a.m.; Sunday, Aug. 24, noon-6 p.m.; Gravel Pit Park, North East; rib-eating contests, Ladies Auxiliary car show, Jim Archer Memorial motorcycle show, music, more. Cost: Free admission.

Purple Martin Roost Kayak Tour: Friday, Aug. 22, 7:30 p.m.; Vista 3, Presque Isle State Park; see one of the largest purple martin roosts in the state; experienced adult paddlers only; register by Aug. 21; bring your own kayak, lifejacket and light. Cost: Free. Info: 833-7424.

Creek stomp at Elk Creek: Saturday, Aug. 23, 9 a.m.-noon; Erie Bluffs State Park, Route 5, Lake City; bring a pair of water shoes or waders to collect fish and macroinvertebrates; meet at Elk Creek boat launch parking lot. Cost: Free. Info: 833-7424.

Erie Land Lighthouse Tours: Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 23-24, noon-4 p.m.; Erie Land Lighthouse, foot of Lighthouse Street, James N. Thompson land Lighthouse Park; presented by the Erie Playhouse. Cost: $5. Info:www.erieplayhouse.org.

Back to School Bash: Saturday, Aug. 23, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Experience Children's Museum, 420 French St.; games, crafts, giveaways and more. Cost: Included with museum admission. Info: 453-3743.

More events here.

Members

A place for Erie's Moms to talk, share and learn.

© 2014   Created by Admomistrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

/************* DO NOT ALTER ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE ! **************/ var s_code=s.t(); if(s_code)document.write(s_code)